got 2000 soon need a starbo.....

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
ive had my starlet since i was 18 im 21 now and ive owned 3 bmw's 4 fiesta's and driven countless different cars nothing gives me pleasure like driving a starlet... my latest bmw just got written off in my 5th non fault accident of my driving carreer.... it was worth 2000 got a courtesy car at the moment but the company are looking to speed things up now as the costs are getting higher by the day.
got an injury claim also going through but that takes a little longer...
ill be recieving my cheque for the car in the coming weeks and i want another starlet. been talking to a few members who are selling up and will be viewing thier cars soon.. jus putting this up to give anyone selling a starbo for around the 2000 marker a chance to show me thiers as im not rushing into it i want a good runner it dont have to be powerful as ive got my td05 +nos starbo jus clean and run well.. so anyone who is sellin a gt feel free to drop in a link to youres and ill check it out thanks

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
NON FAULT!!!

driving motorbikes since i was 16 mate 4 came from them all non fault and all write offs crashed into from behind 3 times.... and some one pulled out into my right of way and hit me twice.. all non faults ive still got all my no claims bonus jus cant seem to hold on to a vehicle other than my starlet for more than a year.

Last edited: