got a new car today

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
picked up the new family car today lol , nothing compared to the v but i love it nice and comfy and 4 doors lol

some nice mods too including more defis and a recaro:) i now have 9 defis with 2 controllers and 3 recaros :rockon:

got it for a fraction of the money i made back of the glanza so im well happy i just wont be trying to race any starlets :haha::haha:

no real pics at the moment but here is the ad ,its going to spray painter to tidy up a few little marks that annoy me :p:p looking for a possible wheel change too

at least its still a toyota :cool:

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2054256

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
thanks ladies :) no doubt ill have it up to my standard looks wise soon but not going near the power , its nippy out but wouldnt fancy my chances against the mighty ct9 running 1 bar boost lol

nice car but not my cup of tea,I went out on a test drive with one and was so happy to give back the keys again slow as hell.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
nice car but not my cup of tea,I went out on a test drive with one and was so happy to give back the keys again slow as hell.

well after the glanza most cars are slow as hell to me so i dont mind , its a family car not a car build for speed its why i got it