great

kirky1

Fresh Recruit
ive been having some problems with the garage i took my glanza too basically its been there for nearly 6 months now for work that shouldnt have taken more than a few weeks, they have advised me to get parts that i didnt really need(550cc injectors) and on tuesday 30th june they finally had it all fixed and took it to a rolling road to get it set up correctly. i received a phone call later that day, the mechanic said when they put it on a rolling road it started coughing up lots of smoke. if i need an engine rebuild it will cost 1000s. what am i supposed to do, the engine was fine when it was in there it was the turbo charger that needed replacing so they sent it away to be hybridyzed and the car has only done 60 000 miles and has been serviced regularly its whole life. with this in mind i think im write in thinking that they should pay for the damage to the car, they still havent got back yet and ive emailed trading standards too, what do you think?

turboflow

Member +
with u on that one mate, lots of garages break thiongs and ty to charge to customer for there cock ups, be persistant and professional about ti and it will pay, u will never be able to use that garage again lol but at least u have not payed for there mistake. u could do with some evidence of it working properly before they took it, doubt u could find some but u may be able to