Greddy boost controller help needed

Mark-ep91

Member +
hi lads bought this off a buddie who bought and think its out of a s14 but i want to install it on my glanza anyone have any idea how to do this?ill be running ext wastegate td04 off it too btw!cheers lads heres a pic and a link to youtube i found of it

55381487.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tdQt1G2-lA

any help appreicated

also i no where the wires go its just the vacuums im stuck with im left with

1, vacuum coming from controller says pressure in ?
2, vacuum on solinoid going to the right ?
3, vacuum from solinod with double end on it?

Last edited:

aidan

Member +
well on the controller that just connects same as a boost gauge or ordinary controler and d doubt the y peice would be needed

Mark-ep91

Member +
well on the controller that just connects same as a boost gauge or ordinary controler and d doubt the y peice would be needed

sound aiden got a reply on drift ireland bout the one on the controller hooking up to boost source like u sed :) and it looks like i might not need the y-piece either and might have to mess around with the 2 ports on the solinoid one in and one out im guessing but ill be running external wastegate so have to figure out more lol

rep added bud :rockon:

aidan

Member +
to me i think the piece with the y connects to the turbo as the pressure goes from the turbo to the actuator and the filter would be there to stop shit gettting into the solenoid could be wrong but it makes sense to me

Mark-ep91

Member +
to me i think the piece with the y connects to the turbo as the pressure goes from the turbo to the actuator and the filter would be there to stop shit gettting into the solenoid could be wrong but it makes sense to me

yeah gonna try that as the in pipe but it a little more complicated with an external wastegate :( i found this pics only after a while of searching
boostcontrollerpic.jpg

1,sorted by boost gauge

and im thinkin the y piece is there so that it can take a pipe from the turbo for port 2 and run a pipe off the other end to feed to the side port of the external wastegate

and port 3 feeds to the wastegate top port :rockon:

its the best guess i have so far lol

aidan

Member +
give it a go anyway just keep an eye on the boost no a lad that blew his engine because his wasn piped up properly it hit 2.1 bar boost std internals lol...savage car btw

Mark-ep91

Member +
sound man :) will do it will be tomorrow before i do it but i will only tip around see if it works :) i blew a ct9 turbo before the vacumm pipe came off the turbo due to shit juble clip overboosted and blew the turbo to bits luckily did no engine damage was haunted