Greddy!!,,, ep82 b pillar bars.

Ben89

Lifer
For sale:

Item Condition:

Greddy EGT Guage and sensor

Price and price conditions: £45

Extra Info: I have never personally used this item, it was bought a year or so ago, off a member from here working order. The item is in a used condition overall although the guage is in very good condition.

Pictures:
DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Contact Details: Please pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Wil deliver for £5 royal mail, or collection is fine pleae pm me for details.

For sale: EP82 B pillar Bars Brand New SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item Condition:Brand spanking new, bought off jay in a group buy but i will be selling the car so are no longer needed,

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info: will require painting, these cost my 85 quid in the group so get yourself a nice saving.

Pictures:
DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

Contact Details:

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
£15 in the uk royal mail, or collection is fine please pm me.

I will Have some other items for sale soon also so please check back to this thread.
Thanks for looking!!

Ben89

Lifer
replied and back to the top please note that for egt sensor you will require an adaptor to be welded into the exhaust manifold you can get these for about a fiver on eBay!!

Ben89

Lifer
wot diameter is the gauge?

also is the sensor like the 2nd lambda sensor?

Hello mate, the gauge is a 52mm jobby. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the second question but I will try and explain what I think I thought you meant lol!! In terms of size I believe the bung required for the egt sensor is smaller than a lambda sensor, it's designed to be welded into the exhaust manifold this will give you the most accurate reading. If you search eBay for " exhaust gas temperature sensor bung" several come up at about £5!
Hopefully that's answered your question!!