Greddy FMIC Kit,Volk Emu Wheels,spats,gauges,pod,custom cooler etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2368

Member +
Hi Guys.

Well lost my job last week so i need to gain some money to keep me on top until i find another one so it pains me to sell some parts that i have gathered up but it has to be done

i accept paypal and please when sending funds add the 4% ontop.

Thanks in advance Liam.

For sale: GREDDY FMIC KIT (RARE)

Item Condition: USED

Price and price conditions: £255

Extra Info: This is a very rare full greddy fmic kit, it comes with all piping and silicon and clips,these ratail at near enough as makes no difference £1000, it does have its blemishes which include a slight hole in a pipe which i wrapped with some silicon and two clips and it did not leek at all but ideally needs to be plugged or welded over and a couple of bent fins. the cooler is dirty but i planned on spraying it.

also the cooler the top plate has come away and has caused a couple of bent fins all this needs is a quick bead with a tig and it will be fine, i took it to a local engineering place last week and got it pressure tested which cost me £40 and it holds pressure fine. overall i think this is a good price for the kit your getting and i have taken the downsides into considertation when pricing.

Pictures:
Photo0139.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

Photo0142.jpg

Photo0143.jpg

Photo0144.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Prefer pickup as this is a delicate item.

For sale: Volk Racing Emu (rays engineering) 16x7j wheels fit 4 and 5 stud

Item Condition: Like new just been sprayed at z cars www.zcars.org.uk with a great finish and it was not cheap.

Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: These are a set of rare volk racing emu wheels just been freshly resprayed in 205 metallic black with 4 next to brand new tyres two nankank 195/45/16 and two gt radial which are 205/50/16 all with 6mm plus tread. I have never seen a set of these before and they are pritty light wheels.

there is one downside to these and its my fault when prepping the wheels to be resprayed they was acid dipped and i accidently put the centre caps in which had a plastic inset which consequintly has discintegrated, i purchased 4 centre caps last week believing they would fit at £30 but they don't so im just in the process of filing them down and making them fit.

Pictures:

Photo0136.jpg

Photo0137.jpg

Photo0135.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Around £40

For sale: A set of spats.

Item Condition: New Unused

Price and price conditions: £18

Extra Info: These spats i purchased from a guy on the local clubs he had no idea what car they came off and neither do i, they are not a straight fit and will require a bit of cutting but will look great afterwards.

Pictures:
Photo0146.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5

For sale: HKS GAGUE POD 60mm

Item Condition: New UNUSED

Price and price conditions: £18

Extra Info: This is a pod for a 60mm boost gauge, i bought it intending to fit it to mine but i have no integrated my own boost gauge in my dash, ideal for mounting with no holes and ontop of the steering collum

Pictures:
Photo0148.jpg

Photo0149.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £3

For sale: Three Boost Gauges

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £10 each gauge

Extra Info: These are guages that i have used and moved on from accept for one which is brand new. one is tim the other is a auto gauge and the other is the same as this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meter-Gauge-B...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Pictures:
Photo0138.jpg

Photo0145.jpg

Photo0147.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £2 each

For sale: Custom Top Mount (two rx7's)

Item Condition: Very Good Condition

Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: This has been created by merging to rx7 intercoolers together the tig welding is very very good,it has been pressure tested and only has one or two bent fins, would be great for somebody wanting to be a bit different,Excellent piece of workmanship.

Pictures:
SPM_A0003.jpg

SPM_A0005.jpg

Delivery: presuming around £10

Last edited:

liam2368

Member +
hey dude, thanks.

i am in need of a boost controller but to be honest i need the cash a lot more and i could well be turning the car to full standard if i don't find a job in the very near future.

Thanks for asking though matey.

RichP

Member +
Is the TMC a straight fit (bolt on) onto the Starlet?
If so i'll probably have it off you, easy as I live in Hull! :)

liam2368

Member +
hi matey, its going to need a couple of bits of silicon piping on it to make it fit no more than about £20s worth.

for a custom bit of kit its cheap as chips imo.

thanks

Liam.

p.s. think i have seen your car parked on princess ave the other day.

Last edited:

thorpy

Member +
what spats are they? any pics of what they look like fitted to a car?

ignore that actually just spotted the extra comment

how far off is the fit if you hold it up next to the bumper?

Last edited:

liam2368

Member +
hi matey, well the bit that bends round fits perfect its just the bit that comes out toward the rear middle of the bumper sticks out a fair bit,just needs cutting there and then bonding together and they will fit fine should be really easy for anyone handy with a bit of filler and fibreglass.

actually ill go get a picture now while its light. 2mins.

edit! there you go

Photo0152.jpg

Photo0150.jpg

Photo0151.jpg

as you can see the front bit fits perfect its just the rear bit that needs a little work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.