!!!Greddy Front mount Kit,Greddy Piping!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam2368

Member +
For sale: Genuine Greddy fmic kit.

Item Condition: Used,some bent fins needs a good clean.

Price and price conditions: SOLD!

Extra Info: I had this on the car for a little wile and the top plate has came off so i took it off the car,wile it was off the car unfortunatly i sold the starlet so this is now no use to me.

It has been repaired and pressure tested at http://www.autosaurus.co.uk/ which has cost me £60 alone,i only picked it up just yesterday,also a pipe had a little hole in it and that has also been patched up.

i will post pictures of the before repair and after.

It's ready to fit with brackets pre made for both glanza and gt's.

Really is one of the best kits for a EP and they retail at just short of £1000 and it also retains the standard top mount pipe from your standard setup!

the fround mount has seen better days but it just needs either a very good clean or a spray.

Pictures:
Photo0259.jpg

AFTER REPAIR!
Photo0257.jpg

AFTER REPAIR!
Photo0256.jpg

BEFORE REPAIR!
Photo0144.jpg

Photo0258.jpg

Photo0260.jpg

Photo0140.jpg

Photo0141.jpg

Contact Details:pm me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: COLLECTION ONLY!

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
That's a right steal!

Just wants all the pipework cleaning up and the core painting silver or black :)

GLWS!

You won't have it very long, lol.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i reckon some alloy wheel cleaner, some degreaser and a pressure washer would get that core looking a hell of a lot better.

then just hand polish the ends and the top and bottom, spray GReddy back on the front and it will be as new!

bargain!

liam2368

Member +
This is now Sold!

Sorry to all who pm'd it was sold to the first person who contacted me,so i gave him first dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.