Greddy profec e-01 boost controller

Lornce

Member +
i didn't think anyone else wanted one, lol! :p

Are the profecs the best boost controller for the emanages?

and good spotting wallace!!

Cooch

Member +
Is it just me or do these controllers look real cheap...

Far from cheap there a very good controller with a lot of feautures and the ability to hook up to e-manage and display input through the screen which is why i shall be keeping mine! ;)

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Far from cheap there a very good controller with a lot of feautures and the ability to hook up to e-manage and display input through the screen which is why i shall be keeping mine! ;)

Here here! Although I haven't hooked mine up to the emanage yet, need to do that. People always think its sat nav though!:p;)

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
i didn't think anyone else wanted one, lol! :p

Are the profecs the best boost controller for the emanages?

and good spotting wallace!!
They only work with the Emanage Blue mate, wont communicate with your EMU :flame:

These are decent unit's but i've used better controllers for pure boost control only, they have alot of features when used with a Emanage Blue though.

~Nick @ Tuning Developments

Lornce

Member +
They only work with the Emanage Blue mate, wont communicate with your EMU :flame:

These are decent unit's but i've used better controllers for pure boost control only, they have alot of features when used with a Emanage Blue though.

Oh thats no good then coz iv got the ultimate! what would you recommend then nick in the price range of £250?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Personally i would recommend The Blitz SBC ID-3, Have had one in my car for ages. Great ammount of features, Holds boost perfect and you can get an add on loom so you can have it display litrally anything.

I helped Install one in a mate's GTI-R and works perfect on there too.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Oh thats no good then coz iv got the ultimate! what would you recommend then nick in the price range of £250?
As franza said, im a huge fan of the Blitz EBC's they use real good quality solenoids with them, if you want loads of features get the Blitz SBC ID-3 as franza said but also consider the Blitz DSBC Dual Solenoid Spec R Unit if you want great boost control without loads of other features, ive used loads of these and i really like them.

Might be swapping back to one soon with our demo GT and might sell the Greddy Profec E-01 but not sure yet.