IMG00011-20110617-1246.jpg

Contact Details:

pm me

Bude, Ex23

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

£5 royal mail signed for.

Best bov IMO glwts

Removed my other posts sorry for spam glwts

To also confirm all black capped type s bov are fake I have just received a email from greddy confirming this!

@ H_D you have rep mate

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
is this genuine or fake? so hard to tell nowadays. i have a fake and a real ones and physically they look the same, just one sounds like a type s and the other sounds like a baileys.

H_D

Member +
is this genuine or fake? so hard to tell nowadays. i have a fake and a real ones and physically they look the same, just one sounds like a type s and the other sounds like a baileys.

i came across a fake one last week and it looks different and did not whistle...the fake ones are black and silver rathar than silver and purple

dac69er

Super Moderator
i came across a fake one last week and it looks different and did not whistle...the fake ones are black and silver rathar than silver and purple

the fake i had looks identical. even internally it looks the same!!!!

H_D

Member +
Don't think so mate the fakes are the same colour think the black 1s was a limited edition this looks genuine to me
The type s I have makes a high pitch whistle

If thats the case how comes the black 1 i came across sounded like a baileys and the owner said its sounded like that since day 1...thats y i didnt bother buying it !!!