Grey Gt possibly for sale

jimmer

Member +
Hows it goin peeps, i am considering selling up again, because i have tempted by rwd lol. Tested a couple of skylines and have a real want for one now. So i am gonna advertise my pride an joy to test the water.

For sale:1992 EP82 Gt Turbo

Item Condition:good for age

Price and price conditions:£4000 or offers

Extra Info: not sure exactly how much, but i reckon around £7000 spent

Pictures:to follow

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or could arrange to meet

Well the story began in January 2006 when i bought the car from Bradford, brought her home and planned my whole life away lol. Literally lol. I never intended to tune to what its like now but you know how you catch the bug lol. I competed at Straightliners in Bishopscourt earlier in the year, which isn't the grippiest venue ever thought of but it did the job. Anyway the car ran a 13.7 secs @ 113mph which gives the car the 5th fastest terminal speed in the quarter mile leaderboard an the 15th fastest time, now this time would drop loads more if the seats/spare wheel/etc were taken out and the car had a diff.
Mods include:

ENGINE
HKS induction kit, mounted behind front bumper
HKS fcd
HKS SSQV
HKS EVC-5 boost controller(screen mounted in dash to replace clock)
Wepr full system and downpipe
WEPR manifold
Wepr front mount intercooler
subaru impreza STI fuel pump
FSE fuel pressure regulator
AET one off hybrid turbo (boosts from 2k to probably the limiter)
Air con removed
Denso super iridium spark plugs
Magnecor red leads
Exedy clutch

SUSPENSION
Tein Type- S lowering springs
KYB shocks
Cusco rear strut brace

ICE AND SECURITY
Kenwood front speakers
Kenwood 450W amp
Vibe 300w 6x9's
Toad AI6061 alarm

INTERIOR
MOMO Tuner steering wheel (or Sparco steering wheel, you have the choice)
TRD horn push
TRD gear knob
Lamco boost gauge

Engine has been fully rebuilt by mi16-chris from this site, i helped where i could but i really tried to stay out of his way cause he knew exactly what he was at lol. Thanks again to chris for that.
When the engine was rebuilt there was the magnecor leads added, Exedy clutch, new big end bearings, main bearings checked and were perfect, FULL Toyota engine rebuild kit, which included all seals an gaskets, all the valves reground, etc, etc. The engine is still currently being run in but by the time you read this chris an myself will prob be setting up the fuelling and setting the boost to 1 bar. The whole way through the tuning the car has been looked after by Michael White from OMA performance tuning, he helped design the turbo for my spec and what i wanted, etc.
The car has 100,000 miles on the clock, but remember the engine has been fully rebuilt with all new seals, gaskets, big end bearings, clutch, leads, most hoses replaced for silicone ones, etc.
Paintwork is spot on for age i reckon, has a key scratch on the door, but it was done the day before i got the car, and has never rusted or anything!
I love the fact its in grey, which is prob one of the rarest colours you can get. Real class deep shine off it when its been polished. I still have to polish again cause i haven't done in about 6 months, but will be done shortly.
I have made my own service history, filling in the details of what has been done and at what mileage/date. Its nice to have something to give you an idea of how it has been looked after.
Oh yeah the car has always been run on mobil 1 oil, there is also new fluids throughout, she has always been warmed up and cooled down appropriatly as thats when a lot of damage is done.
I have prob forgot about some stuff, but if i remember i will post up. Any questions, please ask, Cheers
pics will follow very shortly

jimmer

Member +
myStarletGTTurbo.jpg

jon44shotatfintona.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

also, if you wanna see how fast it is, you can check out starlet v skyline on youtube, or starlet v civic with integra engine.

I have new pics taken after the rebuild which i will post up shortly