group buy on cruise cams

i think after seeing the alot of members on the forum who want cams i think you guys should offer a group buy on a specail price on cams

hope this thread aint to chessy lol

D3N0

Member +
You'd have more of a chance extracting milk from mountain fresh spring water.

Realistically you want Sumo Power to develop some. which they would do if numbers are right.

Shorty

Member +
as above has taken 5years for me to get my hands on some, and tbh dan the fact they are a regrind makes them a pain to have shimmed in some cases. better of speaking with dave or sumo power ;)

Ted

Member +
i spoke to cat cams, they would be interested in developing some but need a complete head to play with and i wasnt paying postage for that. they are pretty reasonable for other applications.

hmmm thing is with sumo i no the engine builders down there and jims a good friend of mine, even told me them selfs wudent be cheap and sumos prices aint cheap to be honest they havent been open long there only 10 minute drive from me, and price wise they said wouldent be much cheaper then cruise so thats why i ask here

deano were you been, been pmin you i like the ivans cams you had up for sale they looked a nice set how much they set you back

i spoke to cat cams, they would be interested in developing some but need a complete head to play with and i wasnt paying postage for that. they are pretty reasonable for other applications.

if there going to be a nice set ted i would chip in and pay postage long as we get the first sets cheaper lol