GT advance, few white Glanzas. Sprucefield meet Lisburn.

After-Glanza

Member +
Spotted a few nice starlets tonite. There was 3 White glanzas and a black/grey gt advance. I think one of the glanzas may have been scooby's and another one maybe chris 141's?

The GT advance also looked mint and looked like it could shift alright as well :) I was in an advance myself, was some crowd there tonight.

Little Miss

Member +
Got it back from having the new clutch fitted yesterday and it was running sweet for 60km until it started making this seriously unhealthy noise, and leaking what seems to be gearbox oil out through the passenger front wheel hub! Seems the LSD isn't engaging either so I'm hoping it's just a seal somewhere that's leaking the oil and that's why it's not engaging....if it's the LSD that's buggered, I'll be a very unhappy girl =(

After-Glanza

Member +
Got it back from having the new clutch fitted yesterday and it was running sweet for 60km until it started making this seriously unhealthy noise, and leaking what seems to be gearbox oil out through the passenger front wheel hub! Seems the LSD isn't engaging either so I'm hoping it's just a seal somewhere that's leaking the oil and that's why it's not engaging....if it's the LSD that's buggered, I'll be a very unhappy girl =(

Awe crap that's a shame, hopefully it's something simple and you get it sorted soon, that's a lovely glanza you ended up getting yourself in the end. I'm the guy that had that red one you were looking to buy lol

Ryan87

Member +
Aye we were in portadown then took a spin up. Got there abit late as there wasnt much cars left about. We stayed to just after 11. Was that your gt with the colourful front wheels?

After-Glanza

Member +
Ah right cool, yea that was me with the wheels, getting the rears back tonight and see how it looks with them all on.

After-Glanza

Member +
Cheers lad, something a bit different and I'm gonna tie it in with a bit of a theme. Have the GT badge at the front done the same colour.

Ryan87

Member +
Noticed the badge done in the same colour. Nice to see something different i have a set of 14's in the garage thinking about spraying them a funky colour