gt's and glanzas at lakeside

stevew_gt

Member +
See a few up there saturday night was a really good night! Who was up there? Who was in the other black quadlight? Had a little blast then spoke at the lights ;)

George611

Member +
The Gt with tinted windows isnt on here i dont think not sure about the gt with the light up badge was nice tho

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Don't worry just got my whiteline panard rod from tuning developments so coilovers and that will,be going on very soon :) than there is no reason for me to pussy out around corners :)

George611

Member +
Jus got my GT30 fitted and mapped should be down there to rip you boys to pieces need to test the 412bhp ;) lool

AdDaMan

Member +
lol, are you guys on about the old strip or the oooold strip....now those where the days. belieeeee dat!

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
no ad... its the roundabouts, back onto the figure of 8 strip one way back to the services...

yup the old days down truck world were epic...

AdDaMan

Member +
na truck world is the old strip yer but the original strip was the road that runs right behine b&q next to ikea. That was the first. quality,.

stevew_gt

Member +
Jus got my GT30 fitted and mapped should be down there to rip you boys to pieces need to test the 412bhp ;) lool[/QUOte

Lmao just converted mine to cooking oil il be on ya bumper for sure hahaha ;)

your on about motherwell way i never got to go down, that was ment to be the the nuts down there!!

Whos up for tonight usual multistory 10 onwards?

Last edited:

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
I will be there tonight as I got to test out my new coolent system I'm now runing useded goldfish blow Water instead I have been told it frees up so much bhp so if mr Wang is not liein to me I should be all over all of everyone :)

George611

Member +
I will be there tonight as I got to test out my new coolent system I'm now runing useded goldfish blow Water instead I have been told it frees up so much bhp so if mr Wang is not liein to me I should be all over all of everyone :)

I hope that goldfish bowl water works with the launch control mate, sit there popping goldfish out