guys what u thing of this result inside

luimivrs

Member +
my car skoda fabia 2001 with 4efte on 18 inch wheel mods( fuel pressure regulator fuel pumo frount mount , boost controller, downpipe and 2.5 to the back boosting 9 psi stock acuator it produce 112 whp and made 16.0 with a 2.4 on 60 feet mm i made 83 mhp and i was havil spark plug issue ??? it this badd?

sanchez

Member +
stock bhp is 136, not sure on whp, but the skoda will be heavier than the starlet i would think so that will have an effect.

finx

Member +
a stock 4efte puts out about 100whp. your set up isnt highly tuned so 112 whp is probably about right, the uprated fuel pump and regulator will not be needed at all on 9Psi with a stock turbo, you will probably find you actually be robing yourself of power as these engines run rich from stock and you arent running bugger all more boost than stock, you do have "some" increased airflow but not enough to cause the engine to lean out to the point of it needing more fuel at those boost levels.

as sanchez has said the fabia is going to be quite a bit heavier than a GT or even a Glanza and with an engine of that size even 50kg makes a big difference.
your 60ft is about normal you could probably get that a tad lower with more practice but you are power limited and the 18inch wheels wont be helping.
youll probably find the 18s are making the gear ratios way to high which will reduce acceleration, also they will weight allot, swap to some lightweight 15s with sticky tyres and you will see a good drop in your 60ft time. 0.1sec at the 60ft can equate to 0.2-0.3sec at the other end.
also play with the suspension set up, and try get some weight out of the car (spare tyres jack etc seats) all these things will help improve your times. the car deff has potential to run low 15s

cheers
Ryan