Head with inlet manifold, injectors, fuel rail ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffers_21

Member +
For sale:

4EFTE Head with std cam's, inlet manifold, 380cc injectors, fuel rail with sard fuel rail adaptor, throttle body with TPS.

Item Condition:

Head has done around 38,000 miles but was reshimed 6000miles ago. Good condition however i have bent one of the spark plug tube bits (see picture) it will bend back i just havent got around to doing it yet. also one of the cam shaft bolt's has been rounded and was a pig to get off (see photo's)

Price and price conditions:

£190 with payment by paypal

Extra Info:

I will take pictures of anything you want

Pictures:

P1000120.jpg

P1000121.jpg

P1000122.jpg

P1000123.jpg

P1000124.jpg

P1000125.jpg

P1000128.jpg

P1000132.jpg

Bolt that has been striped

P1000133.jpg

Contact Details:

PM me on here i check most day's

Isle of wight

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

£15 to uk
£35 to any where else

Last edited:

Jeffers_21

Member +
Nope thats Neil. Ive got a black one. Neils one is no longer with us, but it had lots of goodies that has been moved to mine :D

flyingorphan

Member +
Hehe, sweet! Is it gonna be ready for the college event in August??? Thats gonna be a good one :)
Im thinking either an RX7 or Pulsar when im 25. Sorry, kinda hi-jacking your thread here mate!

Jeffers_21

Member +
Its all good keeps it up the top :D

Hopefully it will be but not sure about the tune of it, depends if i can do 1000miles on the island pretty quick lol. The RX7 is a hell of a lot cheaper on insurance than the pulsar. i pay about 800 at the moment with mods declared and a hopefull target of 360bhp, im only 24 ;)

Jeffers_21

Member +
i would do however forsome reason it doesnt give me that option all i get is, show printable version, email thread or subscribe to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.