help me with fuel

buckfast

Fresh Recruit
just got a glanza V on monday put a full tank in it now today wednesday i have half a tank left this normal?or is there something wrong and dont want to go about with low boost on like a granny.

GTti

Member +
just got a glanza V on monday put a full tank in it now today wednesday i have half a tank left this normal?

What an amazing question!

I've burnt £10 in less than 15-20 minutes before. It doesn't take long on WOT with a car fueling rich.

goldenvtr

Member +
LOL! my cars had 15£ worth of petrol in it scince 2 weeks ago sunday, but then again the engines has been in peices scince that following monday lol

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i think you need to elaborate buckfast.. how many miles have you done, have you been driving flat out or just poodling etc? we cant help unless you really state the facts.

what ron fuel you use etc?

starbogt

Member +
The top of the tank doesn't seem to last as long as the lower half on my car the warning light comes on way below the last line and when it stays on permanant its supposed to have about a gallon left! doubt I'll ever find how low the gauge actually goes before running out...

Idrees

Banned
£5 a week for me, but the car hardly gets driven. The petrol just goes when I warm it up every couple of days!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
That works out at about 118 miles. Driving fast for 118 miles and your wondering where your fuel has gone? lol

Don't worry mate, thats prefectly normal. In fact that sounds quite good, mine is thirsty as fook!