HELP!!! Radiator trouble

garyfh

Member +
after getting meself a dual core aluminium rad.. Now, started to fit it this evening and noticed that the fan of my glanza rad is too thick and doesn't fit in... What rad fan will fit or fit the best?? Needa no asap because the car parked up and need it for the weekend..

Thanks Gary

glanzanut

Lifer
after getting meself a dual core aluminium rad.. Now, started to fit it this evening and noticed that the fan of my glanza rad is too thick and doesn't fit in... What rad fan will fit or fit the best?? Needa no asap because the car parked up and need it for the weekend..

Thanks Gary

if u have removed the air con then the fan off it fits perfeclty bud:freddy:

Johnny_C

Lifer

Thanks Gary

why did u cange the rad gary?theres no benifit to it unless you need the space.the aircon fan fits them nice though.

garyfh

Member +
i removed it so i could relocate my air filter to the grille.. my intercooler pipes are in the way... pissed off bigtime