Help with Photobucket

kalp

Fresh Recruit
Hi,

need help to find how to get the IMG link so I can add my pictures of my car to my first post, I uploaded my pictures on PB as per the sticky thread, one minute I saw the IMG link, then it disappeared, tried updating the links, failed at that then spent ages trying to use their help section to access the link but failed miserably, hope a member on the site can give me instructions to rectify my issue

thanks

Kalp

mossie477

Member +
Go on photobucket click library
Gnce in library hover the cursor over the pic you want, A small image will appear on the top right of that pic
Hover over that image a list of options will show up. Click get links
From there just click on IMG codes..

kalp

Fresh Recruit
Mossie477,

I tried your suggestion, followed it word for word, and it did work, but when I clicked on my picture, loaded it on this post, it loaded the picture with my PB account, didn't think that was safe, so deleted it.

Go on photobucket click library
Gnce in library hover the cursor over the pic you want, A small image will appear on the top right of that pic
Hover over that image a list of options will show up. Click get links
From there just click on IMG codes..

mossie477

Member +
Mossie477,

I tried your suggestion, followed it word for word, and it did work, but when I clicked on my picture, loaded it on this post, it loaded the picture with my PB account, didn't think that was safe, so deleted it.

i think if you click on any ones pictures who use PB to save their pics it will bring you to their PB

Smokey

Fresh Recruit
When you're already logged in to your own pb acc and you view the link you've posted ere it'll surely show you logged in!

It just shows for anyone else that your name uploaded it tho!

You're however still using the wrong img code if its just showing a link to the album rather than the pic!