Hi everyone

Adam A

Fresh Recruit
Ive made a couple of posts allready but i tohguht id post in here as well lol. I bought my starlet gt 1994 quad headlight jobby a few weeks ago, its an auto, yes i know lol, but goes better than i thought, especailly in manual mode!!! Going to be putting blitz nur spec exhaust, sus induction kit and blitz fmic soon as well, then was going to ask whats next lol. Hope to see you all around at any car meets at bluewater or places like that,

Keep safe

Ads

Adam A

Fresh Recruit
Ive got 2 little buttons in my car, one says power mode which holds the gears longer and the other is manual where you have to go thorugh the gears on the auto box or it wont change i beleive? Goes better than a manual nearly in that mode, lol, no clutch time at all!!!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Ive got 2 little buttons in my car, one says power mode which holds the gears longer and the other is manual where you have to go thorugh the gears on the auto box or it wont change i beleive? Goes better than a manual nearly in that mode, lol, no clutch time at all!!!

Never heard of that,any pics?

Deano

Banned
I haven't heard of it either I thought that was there for slippery road conditions I gotta try that one

Adam A

Fresh Recruit
ye suppose so, dad has tiptronic in his audi, but he says this manual mode in the starlet is better as it isnt electronic, just instant gearchange! and it does seem to be factory fitted as in the dials there is little lights to show what mode your in, typical jap whistles and bells everywhere lol.

Adam A

Fresh Recruit
Push manual button, then it will stay in whatever gear your in, no kickdown, have to put it in lo (1st), click manual then change into 2nd, drive (3rd) then click overdrive for 4th, turn manual off, and cruise lol.

Adam A

Fresh Recruit
nah, its really easy, lol, youve jsut got to remember if its in manual mode it wont change gear for you lol.