hi im a newbie

stapes cynos racer

Fresh Recruit
hey guys im stapes from galway in ireland and i drive a 97 toyota paseo or better known as the cynos here in ireland!! my cynos has a 4e-fte glanza turbo engine conversion (160bhp) with front mount intercooler, hks ssqv blowoff valve and k&n induction kit. its also has a full nippon tuning bodykit!!, rear disc brake conversion, falcon predator evo 4 alarm, full fusion sound system and resprayed in bmw m3 estoril blue!!!! in other words its a show car and i bought it that way last summer in the next year i hope to put in the 1.5 5e-fe block, 4e-fte head and start workin my way up to 300bhp:rockon:

how come i cant post attachments?? i wanna show my pics

Welcome to tgtt.com dude.

How to post Pictures.

Heres a Simple, step by step guide on posting pictures on TGTT.com. Julien (Scottishcruiser) wrote this guide, its more appropiate for it to be in this section.

1. Go to Photobucket and register

2. Once you have registered you will see on the right hand side a "SUBMIT" button. Click this and choose your desired button. Please note if you wish to upload more than 1 picture there is a drop down box and you can select the appropriate amount of pictures you wish to submit.

3. Once you have submitted your desired pictures please scroll down a little. Once you have scrolled down you will see your picture(s) that you haev submitted. Underneath you wil also see a link looking like so:

4. Right click this link and hit copy, then come back to the forum and hit paste.

This it?;)

DSC000792.jpg

Last edited:

dandydons

Member +
Welcome to the site mate. I used to have a paseo with very similar spec -sadly written off but the engine lives on in another paseo which is now running about 200bhp.