hitting fuel cut

gmcm

Member +
Please help, ep82 and i de-catted it and since then it has been over boosting, I fitted an hks actuator and boost gauge, adjusted it and adjusted it, now the boost goes upto 1.2 bar i think and the turbo is taking ages to kick in, like in higher revs!!!
What do I need to do?::gt-smilie:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Even at 1.2 bar it shouldnt take ages, check that the acuator is in properly as it should hold the boost throughout.

Where did you get the boost guage/make?

gmcm

Member +
read Toby's right up, yeh sounds good. Has anyone else attempted to port there wastegate thereself?

Monty

Member +
Please help, ep82 and i de-catted it and since then it has been over boosting, I fitted an hks actuator and boost gauge, adjusted it and adjusted it, now the boost goes upto 1.2 bar i think and the turbo is taking ages to kick in, like in higher revs!!!
What do I need to do?::gt-smilie:

I am fitting a decat and full HKS system next week, hope i dont run into this problem...

Also if you have an induction kit i think the problem you are experienced is worse off. If you have an air filter remove it and replace it with the standard air filter and airbox and see if it makes a difference...