how Is it Possible To make My 4efte On 1 Bar At Stock

Boost 4efte

Fresh Recruit
Hello Guyz
Im Running Gtti (4efte) With ct012 (turbo) And I Have Done Only Fmic And Sum Down Piping So I Need A Help That I Can Make My Ct012
rockon.gif
to 1bar . Or It Would Make MeH A Problem:confused:

Thanks

Mikey4410

Member +
Yea manuals are so easy to use and cost like £20 on eBay...... Makesure u have all supporting mods to allow boost being upped though!!!

Boab

Member +
You will need:

- either a boost controller (preferably electronic) or an adjustable actuator
- free flowing manifold - standard is too restrictive
- HKS or JAM FCD
- either e-manage or a rising rate fuel pressure regulator - to add more fuel to compensate for the extra air

This is the bare minimum of what you need. Obviously you need the fpr setup by someone with a wideband.

Bob

nicky_glanza

Member +
ported manifold and manual boost tee if you wanna go at it cheaply... my silver glanza had it done to it and was set to 0.9 bar as soon as i screwed it round to 1.0 the car fuel cut..
however as bob@ecc says hks fcd and a fuel regulator will stop that and there cheap to buy!
tyre the ported mani and boost tee first as there cheap and cheerful and sure keep screwing the tee out tiny bit, go for a welly and repeat the process and your car may not fuel cut without it being under a bar.. hopefully this helped :)

Boost 4efte

Fresh Recruit
You will need:

- either a boost controller (preferably electronic) or an adjustable actuator
- free flowing manifold - standard is too restrictive
- HKS or JAM FCD
- either e-manage or a rising rate fuel pressure regulator - to add more fuel to compensate for the extra air

This is the bare minimum of what you need. Obviously you need the fpr setup by someone with a wideband.

Bob

bro i have Boughted Today HKS BoV . FMU Fuel Mangement Unit And FPr What u Say it Would Stop Fuel Cuts

Hey there ! if m not wrong ! u the same person who contacted me on orkut as well !

Anyways , as RGM1800 said you`ll be needing the necessary mods to up the boost , i can hook u up with a manual boost controller if you are planning to up the boost easily . Since we are from the same country , shipping wouldnt be a prb . Send me a pm if interested .