how much are these alloys worth??

1987kylem

Member +
alloys??

how much are these alloys worth? there limited edition, circuit edtion model there ultra light forging designed by Kenchi Tsuchiya. I am led to believe there were not many of these made. cheers

Photo-0040.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo-0039.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
As with everything, they're only worth what someone else can afford. Oh yeah, I think there were just 25 sets of these made...

i can see why only 25 were made there ugly lol just because there rare doesnt mean there good/nice just my 2p

Ugly in your opinion he was'nt asken where they nice the question was what are they worth.:rolleyes: . They look kinda like spoon wheels. I'm sure theres someone who whould buy them as for a price I have'nt a clue.

riko666

Member +
As with everything, they're only worth what someone else can afford. Oh yeah, I think there were just 25 sets of these made...

Mark nails it - depends whose buying it, some people would be willing to pay a lot just for the fact they are what they are, especially in places like America. Here it'd be difficult to justify a premium over near identical Desmond Regamasters and the like!

Are these the ones that "Kingyglanza" was selling not long ago? I do quite like them, good luck with selling them

1987kylem

Member +
Mark nails it - depends whose buying it, some people would be willing to pay a lot just for the fact they are what they are, especially in places like America. Here it'd be difficult to justify a premium over near identical Desmond Regamasters and the like!

Are these the ones that "Kingyglanza" was selling not long ago? I do quite like them, good luck with selling them

iv got no idea mate i got the car in june and they wo on it then. cheers for info its appreciated :)