how much can i run using the stock top mount?

joshassassin

Member +
so i have been told that 1 bar is goining to make me run in to trouble sooner or later and its my daily so i think id rarther have reliability.
so how much have people run with the stock top mount and can i alter the air flow to help cool it any more (even with the bonet scoop)?
thanks for the help guys
Josh

churcherj

Member +
so i have been told that 1 bar is goining to make me run in to trouble sooner or later and its my daily so i think id rarther have reliability.
so how much have people run with the stock top mount and can i alter the air flow to help cool it any more (even with the bonet scoop)?
thanks for the help guys
Josh

as ive said mate the tmic is shit for heatsoak, if you wana run 1 bar your either need a front mount or an arc top mount which are pretty decent, although quite rare and pricey....i wouldnt suggest running more than 0.8 bar without a fmic or uprated mani etc

ianmcintoshi

Member +
as ive said mate the tmic is shit for heatsoak, if you wana run 1 bar your either need a front mount or an arc top mount which are pretty decent, although quite rare and pricey....i wouldnt suggest running more than 0.8 bar without a fmic or uprated mani etc

x2 anything under standard fuel cut should be fine.