How much is it worth :(

drew

Member +
Mods this isn't a for sale add, i'm just trying to get peoples views on how much its worth. Thanks

Hi guys,

Due to change in circumstances i may have to sell my car, which i really dont want to do. I know now is not the best time to sell, but just wondering if anybody could suggest a price of how much it maybe worth... incase i have to end up selling.

Mileage is 77km so quite a low milage car, with jap service history. Ive had it fully serviced when i got it so all fluids have been changed.

Heres the spec list

Engine/Perfomance:
Japspeed Stainless Steel Downpipe
HKS Actuator
Dumpvalve
TRD Panel Filter
BLITZ Realize TT Exhaust
NGK Iridium Heat range 8 Spark plugs
TRD Ignition leads
FSE Fuel pressure regulator

Suspension/Handling:
Cusco Rear Strut Brace
New d2 coilovers with softer spring rate and top mounts just over 2 months old
TRD Front Antiroll bar
RS R Panhard Rod

Drivetrain:
Cap 4 Paddle Clutch
Lightweight Flywheel

Electrical:
HKS Fuel Cut Defender
Sard Boost gauge
Brand new Clifford g5 alarm with a few extras paid for :)

External:
15" Rota x's with toyo proxies just over 2 months old
TRD Carbon Scoop
Meshed Front bumper

Pics

IMGP1819.jpg

IMGP1820.jpg

IMGP1821.jpg

IMGP1822.jpg

Only bad points is there is a small scrape on the corner of the bumper and there are 2 tiny car park dents aswell. All these can be easily repaired.

Thanks

cole

Member +
i wounder why it doesent have the late spec rear lights ?

it has all the other 99 spec parts even the led brake light in the spoiler ?

does it have 99 spec interior ?

what year isit
v nice car tho

drew

Member +
Cheers for that.

I've seen glanzas at wrc sales and other garages for 5k + with higher mileage on, but some have had varis bumpers etc :) But some have had just one or two bits on, but i suppose they all try to sell them at a profit dont they.

Cole it has the uprated interior yes, its 98. Thanks Mate, yours is alright aswell......... :) Mine just needs a carbon lip to finish off the front!

Last edited:

Adam_Glanza

Member +
depends how much of a hurry your in mate, personally i would hold out for 5 grand its tidy enough.

if your in a hurry then sell it for less but if not the right buyer will come along

drew

Member +
Fs- Cheers for the input

Cole - Yeah i've seen yours its a great spec, its all there.

Adam - Cheers, i'll see how it pans out and go from there.

It's all pros and cons now i think when selling. People have so much varitey of glanza to choose from, they can either get a glanza which has a lot done to it, including engine mods, or they can find low mileage good example and build it up from there.

I suppose its what ever the individual wants, and how deep their pockets are! :)

Note to self, should of put the ariel down in the 1st pic!

Last edited:

cole

Member +
its all the shite examples on ebay selling for 3 grand newbies dont realise why a expensive one is expensive

to them a glanza at 3 grand and 1 at 6 is the same

drew

Member +
its all the shite examples on ebay selling for 3 grand newbies dont realise why a expensive one is expensive

to them a glanza at 3 grand and 1 at 6 is the same

Yeah i totally agree cole, some people dont research the car their after i suppose and just look for the cheapest option.

When i was looking for mine, there were loads on e bay but i knew to stay away and wait and find a good example.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
that is the problem, alot of idiots have bought the cars and then sold them on mega cheap for a quick sale, alot of people have followed suit so it makes the value look like theyve dropped.

glanzas imo are 4500 / 5k cars for a good example and i wont be selling mine for any less

D1v

Member +
with the millege the mods and the look of the car there no way why u shudnt get 4-5k it is all the ppl tht put them up so cheap thats ruining it credit crunch my arse if you have patience it will sell at a gd price its just not the best putting it up around christmas as ppl tend to b skint lol

drew

Member +
that is the problem, alot of idiots have bought the cars and then sold them on mega cheap for a quick sale, alot of people have followed suit so it makes the value look like theyve dropped.

glanzas imo are 4500 / 5k cars for a good example and i wont be selling mine for any less

Yeah thats what i was thinking to be honest, but just seeing other peoples with more engine mods for a similar price, i wasnt sure if that was right.

But if someone wants it then they pay the asking price or near i suppose.

Thanks again everyone.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol mods dont mean much really, your colour is rare and so is the age.

put it up for wat you think mate, if it doesnt sell then you can always lower it

drew

Member +
Cheers Adam, i knew my colour was rare as thats what was going through my head when i was thinking of a price, but the age of the car didnt really, i suppose as it's the year before the end of production isnt it.

Well i'll see if i have sell, looks that way though.

Thanks again.

ady_glanza

Member +
I remember seeing a Glanza on Newaraimports for £6995 about 2 months ago, but it did have very little milage on it and seemed fairly standard.