How to sell my car???

sgtturbo

Member +
Hey ppl. just after sum advice!!!
Im going to be putting my gt up for sale soon.
Would it be better to sell how it is at the moment stripped out with the harness and stuff like that or put everything back inside it all.
Let me no what you think.
Cheers ppl

a lil vid of my car as

few pics
Lowdownview.jpg

ABCD0002-1.jpg

ABCD0003-1.jpg

has a diff front grill now removed the grilly bits n smoothed out,
Also remover font fogs.

Last edited:

Smore

Lifer
from my experiance, i have stripped my GT 95% back to stock to sell it and sold most of the parts now, much more efficent that way, it takes a while but is worth it depending on the parts you have

Monkfish

Member +
  • 1 - Get some decent pictures taken and create an advert on Pistonheads.
  • 2 - Write the advert out as best you possibly can, using paragraphs, good grammer and spelling (If you need a hand writing the advert, give me a shout, I'm pretty good at them)
  • 3 - Leave the interior as is, but clearly state in the advert that the car comes with the standard interior.
  • 4 - Always put the price about £250-300 more than you actually (reasonably) want for her, that way you can take offers and do some bartering, but won't actually lose money. Also, check what the value of similar cars are and put yours up for similar so as not to over price or sell yourself short.
  • 5 - Don't bother with eBay. They charge, and it's shit now. Pistonheads is the way to buy or sell any car with decent performance.
  • 6 - Good luck!
:)

sgtturbo

Member +
thank you very nice. May pm you monkfish for some more.
She goin up for sale after the 1st december.
The las big meetin that night ill be there. if any1 fancy looking. lol
Cheers guys