How to spend £500

ASHep82

Member +
Hi guys just need a bit of advice.Iv got £500 to spend on my car but I don't know what to get.I have a Glanza almost standard besides a blitz nur spec cat back system and lowered on tein springs and standard shocks.ideally I want to make the car run higher boost about 1 bar so what would be the best way to do that.any advice will be greatly appreciated.

jonny-boi32

Member +
AlaN on here is selling a full hybrid kit for 400 (sps mani/ ct9 hybrid and decat)

but the other 100 wont be enought to sort out his fueling.

there are some emanage blues going cheap at moment, get an uprated fuel pump, adjustable actuator, boost controller,there are always used decats for sale, and if you have enough port the standard mani and turbo wastegate

accent_97

Member +
when i got 500 to spend i put them on a mines ecu i am runing it on standard boost is very agressive more than the standard one

Paddy

Lifer
a self learning ecu would be good, i bought a jam one for £450 and really happy with it, plus when u sell the car u can unplug and sell the ecu for what u payed for it

Johnny_C

Lifer
never mind any of these fools,do you want my paypal address for the 500??
ill make sure it goes to good use!

Paddy

Lifer
a rear anti roll bar would be worth getting, one of my favouite mods, make it handle alot better and costs about £180

Ted

Member +
a properly set up ' regulator/fcd/fuel pump ' combo will let you fuel it at a bar. fuel economy will be poor though. the standard mani can be ported with success if done right. gutting the cat wont work as well as a downpipe but if your on a budget why not. 1 bar from a ct9 is hot air so front mount ( maybe second hand) would help too. all dooable for 500 quid. needs setup by someone with a wideband and knowledge of tuning or you might as well just buy a new engine now before the inevitable.

ASHep82

Member +
Thanks for the advice guys.moneys really tight at the moment so I have to slowly get the Glanza to how I want it.I might just get a plug n play ecu for now an then can keep adding bits as I go along.I only get about £150 a month to spend on the car the rest of my wage goes on bills and things. And jonny_c I'd be more than happy to put £500 into your paypal but only if you can get me a plug and play ecu ;)

stuarty1

Member +
get ur self a self maping ecu and get u old mani ported should cum to 500 or just under if u hav a boost gauge get a we manual boost tee they cheep and u sorted bud

ASHep82

Member +
Yeah that's the plan buddy just need to get hold of a plug and play ecu now lol.please let me know if you know anyone selling one

stuarty1

Member +
there are two people selling on here a blitz acess and a toms didnt realy look as no funds to buy and will only put my self in debt lol

stuarty1

Member +
lol haha true i just bought a new standerd 1 just not the same lol hope u get sorted ok if i cum across any will post u it