hybrid kit, hks, lots of bits

J25GTi

Lifer
For Sale - WEPR/Speedvision hybrid turbo kit with air filter relocation, adjustable actuator and WEPR manifold

Item Condition:

Hybrid good condition no shaft play at all, was sold to me as done 5,000 miles and it certainly looks like that true to me. The oil feed bolt had a stripped thread so ive repaired this with a new one.
BRAND NEW WEPR manifold, only done 15 miles hence why the paint has burnt off
Air filter relocation, some of the silicone hoses are a bit damaged on the end but its all the ones that are hidden in the engine so no biggie, filter seems fairly good too.

Price and price conditions: £500 and buyer to collect or arrange a courier

Extra Info: everything needed to hybridise your car! only drove it for 15 miles but it pulled like a train! Will be unable to remove from the engine until next week so a deposit will be taken to secure the item and full payment will be taken when item is removed from the car.

Pictures:
IMG-20120304-00312.jpg

IMG-20120304-00307.jpg

IMG-20120217-00209.jpg

IMG-20120218-00227.jpg

Contact Details: PM on here

Item - Silver quadlights, grill, indicators and crash bar/bumper support

Condition - One indicator lense is cracked, but seems to be still water tight, and one broken clip on the grill, but holds in fine.

Price - £165 buyer to collect.

Images -

IMG-20120218-00218.jpg

IMG-20120218-00217.jpg

IMG-20120218-00217.jpg

Contact - PM on here

Location - Cornwall

Item - HKS SSQV

Condition - Good condition, works fine, but some cosmetic damage.

Price - £95 + P+P

Images -

IMG-20120218-00230.jpg

IMG-20120218-00231.jpg

Contact - PM on here

Location - Cornwall

sharpy

Fresh Recruit
are you selling the doors? what condition is your passenger door like off the quad silver ep?

madman

Member +
if you require to sell parts besides the one's listed please use the template and ad-hear to the site rules. ;)

J25GTi

Lifer
if you require to sell parts besides the one's listed please use the template and ad-hear to the site rules. ;)

Sorry mate, they have been asking me i havent advertised the parts other than are on here, people have just bee inquiring?

J25GTi

Lifer
Yes mate, sorry just logged on on my laptop my phone has been spazzing out and wont let me reply to your pm!