I need asap!!!

mole76

Member +
Just realised my oil feed/return pipe is leaking, took off to inspect but cant see no obvious areas of fail. Stuck some gasket sealer around the external part of the pipes where they meet the braket/turbo just to hold it a bit , but no joy. dosent have to be in good nick as long as its not leaking. its for CT9 would have liked one of SPS braided ones but out of work, so anyone out there to help a credit crunch victim pleeeaaassse lol.

i would buy if cheap enough, but looking for a borrow while i get my one made bullet proof with loads of weld lol

mole76

Member +
Bump!

Is it common for these to leak were they are joined at the plate?

It doesnt look like they are welded looks like friction pressed in i think?

Is it possible to weld around the outsisde of the pipes, and has anyone done this yet?

there must be someone with one of these in a bottom of a draw somewhere lol.

Any info would be app:)

mole76

Member +
Yes it is a common problem mate. Not sure about the welding stuff.

is it ok to run the car as is its only a small amount leaking( but enough to piss me off lol), dont want to damage the turbo only just had it back from hybriding.

mole76

Member +
cant seem to get one of these anywhere, someone must have one for sale, especially those who have bought the braided one of dane SPS, what have you done with the old one lads come on get looking , getting desperate:(