i want a civic

stuarty1

Member +
they good cars mate bud not 9grand lol u can turbo a civic realy easy so u can and its not to dear to do it

stuarty1

Member +
will always stick with a starbo bit fuck honda make great cars at the end of the day they jap lol and hav a great engine

Gav_Kara

Member +
Most hondas ain't jap unless there jdm ek9 ect some are even built in France ha. There cracking engines and love boost. The civic cluture is odd though it's all about the look more than performance it's all hellaflush and massive camber and very euro ect but sweet cars and engines I'd have another

stuarty1

Member +
never new bout the france thing lol but ek9 and the jdm teg ar great tho lol i love the euro look is nice tho had a big influnce in jap cars atm with dished wheels even know the dished wheels hav been about for jap cars for ages

richglanzav

Member +
lol dead good how the stock gearbox is putting over 500bhp down haha, toyota or honda, theres certainly no1 that makes cars like the japs

dac69er

Super Moderator
they good cars mate bud not 9grand lol u can turbo a civic realy easy so u can and its not to dear to do it

thats isnt too bad tbh. apart from the fact its a left hand drive i bet you couldnt buy and then build the same spec car for that money.

Gav_Kara

Member +
I'd pay 9k for it if I had cash. For starters it's a benson blocked b18. Civic boxes will handle 500 but need a atb as traction is a massive issue ha