If i was to sell?

Aimee

Member +
Hi, just asking for people's opinion's, how much from looking at pic and bit of information do you think this car would be worth?

1996 Glanza, Apexi exhuast Apexi dump valve and Apexi induction kit sit's on 15" O.Z racing alloy's with toyo proxy's, Has coilovers on the back lowering springs on front. Grooved disc and yellowstuff pads all round. inside is mint other than after market steering whel being bit tatty from previous owner and driver's seat being worn. Few stone chips too. :)

StarletThree.jpg

Throw up the mileage, test, tax and general service info to help folk give an estimate for a price.

As test, tax and mileage are usually the first thing folk look at when pricing up a car in my opinion.

gv1.3

Admin
your other half put a for sale price on his for sale ad which was rejected. Why are you asking how much to sell it for now if you already know how much to sell it for?

You want to sell the car, fine. Wait until you get to 50 posts like the rules state and you are more than welcome to but opening threads like this to show your car is not a good idea it could be seen as spamming and will get your post count set to zero. Lets not make this in to a big issue abide by the rules everyone else does and we will be delighted to have your for sale ad on here.

Bazza

Member +
i didnt realise aimee had put this up ive jsut asked in another thread! sorry

i think this is far to see how much the car is worth because we dont want to look stupid and put it up stupidly high!

it has 76k km on it tax till feb and mot till septmeber 2010

Bazza

Member +
your other half put a for sale price on his for sale ad which was rejected. Why are you asking how much to sell it for now if you already know how much to sell it for?

You want to sell the car, fine. Wait until you get to 50 posts like the rules state and you are more than welcome to but opening threads like this to show your car is not a good idea it could be seen as spamming and will get your post count set to zero. Lets not make this in to a big issue abide by the rules everyone else does and we will be delighted to have your for sale ad on here.

i didnt think your post count went up when using the chillout room?