inlet manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabran200

Member +
theres a whole lot involved depending on what you want out of it.

I've got a bunch of PDFs that cover all variety of engine design and calcs etc. Does anyone know where I can upload them for you guys to view? it has an excellent section on manifold runner lengths and design.

A

Animal GT

theres a whole lot involved depending on what you want out of it.

I've got a bunch of PDFs that cover all variety of engine design and calcs etc. Does anyone know where I can upload them for you guys to view? it has an excellent section on manifold runner lengths and design.

standard 1 will be fine man..to much hassle also.its not needed

turbok79

Member +
iv cnc milled the flanges out all ready too go. any info wanted. not sure were you should post it? was also thinking of making ally crank, power stearing and alternator pullys. would that help things much?

Rumel786

Member +
iv cnc milled the flanges out all ready too go. any info wanted. not sure were you should post it? was also thinking of making ally crank, power stearing and alternator pullys. would that help things much?

You can already buy light weight alluminium pulleys bud...but if you can make it yourself then thats brill!

turbok79

Member +
its loads cheeper for me 2 make my own pullys. i make all the bits i can. very fuss so my parts are 2 high standards.

GaryGT

Member +
before you design ur Intake manifold ya gotta decide where you want ur power lad???
low to mid Range or all Top end power????

Status
Not open for further replies.