Insurance On A Starlwt Gt Turbo

MANNY

Member +
Hi I Have A Friend He Is 20 He Wants A Glanza So Bad But He Doesn't Know Who To Get Insured With.........?????

He Has 0 No Claims Discount Do U Know Who He Can Ring To Get A Decent Quote?

COULD ANYONE LET ME KNOW?

Idrees

Banned
Adam that is very cheap I must say, well done! My brother has found it impossible to insure a GT at 19 and has given up!

richglanzav

Member +
how long has your mate held is license for? if 2 years or more then i would say sky insurance, well cheap(so i am told), know what they talking about, and they offer a discount 4 him bein a member on here aswell...but if he ay had his license 2 years then i would say quinn direct. im with quinn but goin with sky whengot 2 years drivin license experience in october.

richglanzav

Member +
yeh ad that is reallllly good quote, on the basis of that i cnt wait till i can go with sky lol...at mo im payin 1320fully comp thats with the few mod's i got like FMIC, alloys, coilovers etc declared. im 21 and got 1years ncb and passplus.

kentris

Fresh Recruit
i dont think sky do under 19s but its worth a shot, only just started driving i dont think he has much hope tho tbh

Yeah Sky don't do under 19.

And as far as I know, they don't insure anyone who doesn't have at least 1 years NCB either.

That's what I was told anyway last year when I tried getting insurance on a Jazz.

skyinsurance

Member +
Yeah Sky don't do under 19.

And as far as I know, they don't insure anyone who doesn't have at least 1 years NCB either.

That's what I was told anyway last year when I tried getting insurance on a Jazz.

Almost right.. :)

We can offer cover for anyone 19 or over with 2 years driving experience.

Best way to get a quote is to PM me your name and phone number.

Regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

MANNY

Member +
hi i rang up and they said to me they cannot insure me because of the post code of where i live and thats in Bolton i live in a quite area no problems so i dont knw wt im going to do now.

skyinsurance

Member +
hi i rang up and they said to me they cannot insure me because of the post code of where i live and thats in Bolton i live in a quite area no problems so i dont knw wt im going to do now.

In a nutshell, the area you live in has a horrendous claims/loss ratio... this could be accidents, stolen cars, thefts from cars etc etc... The insurers we use have refused to cover in certain postcodes, unfortunately yours is one of them.

My apologies we were unable to help you, please give us a try next year as things do change.

Regards

Ollie
Sky Insurance

skyinsurance

Member +
Bolton isn't exactly a quiet area LOL.

Ollie, do you guys cover in the M26/NG7 post codes?

M26 is excluded..

NG7 is high risk but we should be able to do it...

What you think is a nice area may actually be a very high risk area for claims... postcode risks are all decided by claims stats.

Ollie
Sky Insurance