Intercooler

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
it all epends on your aplication and what sort of turbo you want to use, also what sort of BHP you will be aiming for and even your local climate

rossco46

Member +
well im runnin a decat, ss manifold, hks actuator and air filter at the min. well my aircons off now so got quite a bit of room. does it matter if my cooler oversized?

dac69er

Super Moderator
from what ive seen im going for an audi or vw std intercooler. the way i intend on fitting it as well as the space and piping rute im using meakes this the best bet unless i get a custom made one.

from pics its not alot bigger than a stock unit but i may be wrong

TurboDave

Member +
The WEPR ones are a nice size imo.

Large enough for good cooling small enough to keep lag to a minimum.

rossco46

Member +
thing is i just got one bout the same size as the blitz one. do u think i shuld give it a go or just get a smaller one?

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
You can't get the Autofixed one anymore, the company that make them went out of business although you can get very similar style ones. The universal one I bought is as near as makes no difference to that size.

rossco46

Member +
i just bought a xs power one. looks lot bigger than the ones some people have on here. du think i should just try it

ChrisGT

Member +
Got any pics of it mate? If its "too big" itll just mean you have to butcher the bumper and remove the crashbar

I'm simply going for an rx7 tmic as people seem to run them on 1bar fine so should be good enough for my needs :D

rossco46

Member +
i got mine from ebay £100. just need to get the piping. any idea where i can get the pipes from? mines bit bigger than the one shown its more like the blitz cooler

ChrisGT

Member +
i got mine from ebay £100. just need to get the piping. any idea where i can get the pipes from? mines bit bigger than the one shown its more like the blitz cooler

Really? Are they in the xs power shop on ebay? Interesting....