Is anyone else throughout Brentacre?

ady_glanza

Member +
Hello all

I'm currently insured through Brentacre insurance and will be getting my renewal through fairly soon.

Is there anyone else insured through them as insurance prices have generally gone up and just wondering what kinda renewal price they have given up (value or %) compared to the previous year.

I'm a bit concerned as one of the cars owned by a family member in the household, the insurance for that has gone up by 60% compared to the previous years.

I'm already forking out just over £1,000 and if the same 60% increase applies to me then my renewal could be around the £1.600 mark which is way too much to be paying (and i do get quoted a lot higher than that by other companies £2,500+)

Thanks

dac69er

Super Moderator
i was reasonably lucky. my premium only went up a bit from last year. i insure all 3 cars and a bike for about £1100-£1200, all on separate policies.

ady_glanza

Member +
i was reasonably lucky. my premium only went up a bit from last year. i insure all 3 cars and a bike for about £1100-£1200, all on separate policies.

hi mate
so are you insured through Brentacre and what is the name of the company your with.

dac69er

Super Moderator
im with adrian flux. always have been. havnt found anyone able to beat them. elephant beat them one year on my runabout starlet. but if you go over 5 mods or something silly they wont insure you.

i am 26 though.