Its Time !!!!!

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Hello Everyone

Right My 106 GTi Is As Good As Sold So Now Its Time To Start Looking For A Starlet Been Looking On eBay/Pistonheads/Gumtree/Autotrader And I Just Can Not Find Any Real Nice Ones I Have Got About £3500 To Spend. Really I Would Like A Silver Or Black Glanza v. Td04ed Would Be Nice But Dont Know If I Would Get One For £3500

Can Anyone Help

Thanks Got.Boost :homer:

dac69er

Super Moderator
you should get one for £3500 mate. not a huge amount for sale at the moment. its not like other cars where there are millions to choose from. keep your eyes and ears open and the perfect car will come along.

AdamB

Member +
Took me 3 months to find my GT, but it seems as if GT's are becoming hard to come by these days. Plenty of glanza's out there for sale at the moment. Good luck with the search, just keep checkmg the ads everyday, one will pop up eventually.

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
It's now time been looking and still can not find anything is there anywhere eles I can look I been looking on eBay/pistonheads/gumtree/autotreader
But don't know where eles to look

starletsy

Member +
When UKSC is back up have a look over there mate if it's not sold there was a very nice white TDO4'd glanza up for 3500 looked a good car

Got.Boost

Fresh Recruit
Went and had a look at that red glanza to day took £4200 with me and when I got the it was not as nice as he said it was so I come home empty handed :( but still looking :)

Reeco

Member +
yeah agreed, with that sort of money i would get one imported, more hassle but you will get a better car as an end result. but theres more glanzas for sale now than when i was looking for my GT a year ago?

bucketep91

Member +
Why does every1 think if its a fresh imort it will be ant better than the ones for sale alreaxy here, i had my first glanza imported, was suppost to be mint and i was replacing sills 6 months later and finding alsorts of problems. Guess its just the luck of the draw.

stew

Member +
go to http://japaneseusedcars.com/ and search through auctions and pre-auction ('buy it now') cars. This is a reputable site who deal mostly with rwd cars, they're a recognised trader on driftworks. There are tons of other importers, google's your friend.

The cars are also graded on the quality of the bodywork/chassis and modifications. Express interest in any of the cars and all the information will be given to you.

AdamB

Member +
For the price you have, you can get a forged engine heavily modded starlet for the price. However most modded ones are stripped because they fetch more money in parts. Be very careful if looking at a forged engine one :)
Plenty of glanza's about at the moment.