JAM/JAM style rear Bumper

Dan_SV

Member +
As the title says really!
Have tried Replikit and they no longer do the rear bumper so any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated!
thanks
Dan

Glanza_Ragger

Fresh Recruit
I bought the last one from replikit 2 weeks ago. there not making any more.
i had a genuine jam rear bumper but some numpty drove into the back of me, which resulted in it splitting down the middle. its easily repairable but i havent got time atm, which is why i replaced it with a brand new one.

it only needs the middle split fiberglassing at the rear and skimming from the front, and the bottom left corner has a small split. needs new mesh too.

i blended a fog light into the bumper which looks tidy.

if youre interested ill send you a picture and you can make me an offer.
Craig

Dan_SV

Member +
am definately intrested dude!!! pm me some pics and i'll see what i can offer for it!
if its only a split then i should be able to get it repaired easily!
thanks dude!

p.s not happy that you beat me to the last bumper at Replikit :p:haha:

Glanza_Ragger

Fresh Recruit
sorry bud :p
ive allready repaired the rear bumper once, obviously being fiberglass there brittle and the idiots along my road cant park for sh..

ill send you some photos of the damage, but ill be totally honest with you, even though im a master with fiberglass its a doddle to fix. i just couldnt be bothered because i had my work cut out repairing my boot shut.

you would just need some ally matt, to reinforce the rear of the split.
fiberglass resin & hardner & matting

and a light skim with p38. job done.

whats youre email addy fella, ill send you some photos because i dont come on here much, im a uksc resident :)