james1485

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_chu

Trader
one member call james1485...
He brought carbon scoop(US$168) from me on Jan 2008...and sent money on 17th Jan via paypal...but paypal hold the money and refund the money to him on about begining of Feb and told me he is not good buyer with another trade and his paypal are very big problem...
I sent many many Pm to him...but he reply to me so late about 2-3 week..
and told me sent money to me...but the request money invoice still not complete....

Last edited:

mc_chu

Trader
one member call james1485...
He brought carbon scoop(US$168) from me on Jan 2008...and sent money on 17th Jan via paypal...but paypal hold the money and refund the money to him on about begining of Feb and told me he is not good buyer with another trade and his paypal are very big problem...
I sent many many Pm to him...but he reply to me so late about 2-3 week..
and told me sent money to me twice...but the request money invoice still not complete....**I sent him last pm and ##he reply to me this...

**I sent you request money invoice before...still not complete..and I called them(paypal) today..sure not receive any money from your paypal account..
Serious..They told me that's your problem with another trading..not just my trading.....

##i have sent US$300 so its not so small now. you can post it on the froum! coz i have sent the payment twice and im not sending another US$168 too lose. its up to u to chase up your money of paypal, coz ive done my bit!

Who's wrong??

mc

gv1.3

Admin
Hi,

this was being looked into by Jay. The guy said he has sent the ayment twice now I suggest you both clear this up with paypal as it looks like thats where the problem lies.

I dont really see how discussing this in the chillout room on the forum helps get a paypal issue sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.