jdm wheels???

Chris_14a

Member +
still cant find a picture of them tho and ssr seem to print there name into them these have no markings on them apart from the stickers. but they are extremely light

Chris_14a

Member +
i thought they were as nick at td has them but they have 5zigen pressed into them and have fatter spokes than mine when you put them together (plus mine are lighter :) )

starletsy

Member +
i thought they were as nick at td has them but they have 5zigen pressed into them and have fatter spokes than mine when you put them together (plus mine are lighter :) )

Opps yeah soory mate missed that bit just had a better look they are Rams PR-6 wheels that honda guys in the states would go mad for them super rare wheels.

Chris_14a

Member +
Cheers mate legend :) there is no way i would have ever worked that out lol. Mite see how much i can get for them then but i do like them so mite just get them refurbed least i know there worth somthing

starletsy

Member +
I would keep them your never going to get anying much better than them.

Just be careful who you get to refurb them as they will be forged and could be mag if they are silly light and you have to be a bit more careful with may wheels.

Jamie over at Maverickwheels is very very good.