just a quick hello

*Zoe*

Member +
hi !

i'v been reading this site for awhile after a fellow gt owner in clee told me the address and i thought it was about time i signed up.

so i'v got a starlet gt in black and i'v had her since april 09 not meny mods on it yet am consentrating on getting her running as sweet as i can then i'm going to start tinkering and tuning away. i'v got quite a few ideas and this seems to be the right place to talk to people about stuff, seem as though i dont really no anyone on the car scene in town

well thats about it

Zoe x

DanGlanzaV

Member +
welcome, there is a few gt and glanza's in grimsby now see a black gt yesterday just going into mcdonald's. you got any pics

Last edited:

*Zoe*

Member +
i have seen a few pop up lately which is cool, when i used to talk about wanting one not meny people new what i was talking about

Stulet-GTT

Member +
i have seen a few pop up lately which is cool, when i used to talk about wanting one not meny people new what i was talking about

Yer not alot of people know what a starlet is, they know a toyota tho..:haha:

Get some pic's up soon...

DanGlanzaV

Member +

there used to be hardly any but theres a few now, think i may have seen your's a few time's you got any pics.

*Zoe*

Member +
heres a few pics therenot that good but you can see what i'v got

P1000246.jpg

you can see on this one were some dick has keyed it

P1000245.jpg

P1000247.jpg