just being nosey lol

Darragh

Fresh Recruit
was talking to sorlie the other day (dont no his username) and he said to get onto here so here i am lol im looking to buy a starlet just a 1.3 as a runaround monday to friday car:)

for those that no me hello (as im on nearly every other car forum in the world)
for those that dont HELLO

i used to own a st185 celica gt4 which my wee bro owns now and i now own a supra twinturbo running roughly 400bhp

i no they arent starlets but sure what the hell lol

before the fmic and rest of the work

354904171a4969716221l.jpg

image003mr2.jpg

image010ol9.jpg

ultimate street car 2005 flame off
354904171a4969778148l.jpg

image015ju9.jpg

354904171a4180769950b989335625l.jpg

354904171a5332750262l.jpg

354904171a4269593399b905849385l.jpg

this picture was taken at 6am on route to U.S.C.@santapod 2007
ultimatestreetcar200701pt8.jpg

im also the events organiser for http//:www.supras-ireland.net and im sure we can arrange a joint met or what have you for the irish crew

Somhairle

Lifer
Darragh mate!

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you on board!

Have a good snoop around!

Get some more pics of that supra up!

If ya need any help, give me a shout!

dac69er

Super Moderator
ive got a uk 1.3 starlet non turbo as a runaround. its a cool little car and its sooo economical and reliable! good car

Somhairle

Lifer
Oh and forgot to say...

We're on a new server, so the site might look a little empty for now, till all the traders get registered again and the classified section gets properly underway, but we're gettin there!

hte link under the title banner directs you to the old site, so you can get a proper idea!

Darragh

Fresh Recruit
thanks for the welcome lads just another site for me to fish about on lol when i tell people im buying a starlet as a runaround they all assume its gona be a turbo lol im trying to keep costs down as the supra realy is thirsty (i can afford it but when you take it out at the weekend it feels great) i done 90%of the work on the gt4 and im not a mechanic ill post a picture of what she looked like before

Darragh

Fresh Recruit
Yes mate, we'll hafta arrange a meet soon!

I think we've got a dundalk meet coming up at the end of september!

Next time I see ya about the road, we'll get something sorted!

not a problem at all we have had some cracking convoys with supras lol we are planning a meet down to bundoran for the start of october i think so if ya want you can arrange for the starlets to meet as well just remember "the car in front is a toyota" lol

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
thanks for the welcome lads just another site for me to fish about on lol when i tell people im buying a starlet as a runaround they all assume its gona be a turbo lol im trying to keep costs down as the supra realy is thirsty (i can afford it but when you take it out at the weekend it feels great) i done 90%of the work on the gt4 and im not a mechanic ill post a picture of what she looked like before

Nice to see people doing the work them self It feels alot better and you are more proud of the car afterwards,

You should start a thread in the Members car section, It's not just for starlets even though this is a Starlet fourm