just ordered whiteline rear arb

RobPB

Fresh Recruit
Transforms the car! Just make sure the nyloc nuts are all the correct thread! Mine weren't. Other than that it was a piece of piss to fit if you follow the guide.

ktl

Member +
Can't wait to get home to it Fit it.

Nice one ill check them then. Ill report back if I can notice a difference.

ktl

Member +
All fitted, but not taken her out due the wet weather.
Im just wondering does it have to be dead on straight when the bar goes up into the l bracket ?

its more leaning towards the car

madman

Member +
All fitted, but not taken her out due the wet weather.
Im just wondering does it have to be dead on straight when the bar goes up into the l bracket ?

its more leaning towards the car

it has to be parallel to the ground dude :)

ktl

Member +
Should there be a wash between the chassis and the Nylon nut ? You got Bolt.washer,L bracket,Chassis,Nylon nut.

madman

Member +
Should there be a wash between the chassis and the Nylon nut ? You got Bolt.washer,L bracket,Chassis,Nylon nut.

yes there should be.. whiteline have a habit of not including everything with their parts.

ktl

Member +
Another question,,, on the threaded bar which way up do the bushes face, flat surface onto the washer? Or flat surface ono the l bracket?? Pictures don't show

madman

Member +
there should be a little groove/lip on one side of the bushings the go on to the bracket and the flat part should have the washer on it ;)

ktl

Member +
what a difference it makes lol. I went round my motorway round about and i can normally get the back end out. It didnt even slide out. well impressed :).

thanks madman for help and others!