just wondered what people were making on td04 need some advice

gtstarlet

Member +
as above, im soon to be running a fully forged 4e engine with a td04 turbo also running cams. iv got a good fuel pump, external wastegate setup, 330cc injectors, e-manage ultimate ecu plus lots of other bits. The turbo has some shaft play and im now deciding what to do, and wondered what advice was out there. I want to hit 300bhp if thats a sensiable figure. do i re build the td04, upgrade the turbo and keep the manifold or start again with a new turbo/mani setup. not sure what g the turbo is? any info on this to would be helpfull. cheers

poke

Member +
ive nearly the exact same set up hoping for 300bhp myself,but ditch the 330cc injectors dont think theyll take you to 300bhp maybe get a set of 460cc mate,hearing good things about the vf35 turbos could make 300bhp+ if you were looking for a new turbo setup

gtstarlet

Member +
Thats cool i will start having a look for some 460cc injectors! 300bhp would be soo sweet! Any ideas who sells the vf35 kits?? also what sort of money are they?

K24-GlanzaV

Fresh Recruit
Thats cool i will start having a look for some 460cc injectors! 300bhp would be soo sweet! Any ideas who sells the vf35 kits?? also what sort of money are they?

Get on to cr engineering for a vf series turbo!! They stock a massive range of brand new rebuilt turbos, I just got a hybrid vf22 and made 292bhp with 285lb.ft torque at 1.2 bar! :) The turbo is awesome and by far the best vf series I've had.

GI BOY

Member +
Get on to cr engineering for a vf series turbo!! They stock a massive range of brand new rebuilt turbos, I just got a hybrid vf22 and made 292bhp with 285lb.ft torque at 1.2 bar! :) The turbo is awesome and by far the best vf series I've had.

nice power dude :drive: i also have a vf22 hybrid wat back housing are you using pm me if you want

gtstarlet

Member +
so what injectors should i go for then!??is cr engineering on this site is it bud? 295 sounds pretty impressive man! what ecu setup have you got?

Murray

Member +
so what injectors should i go for then!??is cr engineering on this site is it bud? 295 sounds pretty impressive man! what ecu setup have you got?

550cc minimum , you will need silly high fuel pressure for 460cc to cope with 300hp, even then they wont.

Ted

Member +
550cc minimum , you will need silly high fuel pressure for 460cc to cope with 300hp, even then they wont.

460 is fine. ive done it. fuel pressure only a tad over standard. chris mi16 got phils old car to 260hp on std injectors ffs!