forester

Member +
K24 turbo setup & Arc top mount

K24 setup

For sale: K24 setup to include

turbo, manifold, blitz external wastegate, downpipe, ARC topmount & piping

Item Condition: working

Price and price conditions: £1000

Extra Info: On my car at the moment. Will split but only if both sell Arc top mount £300. turbo, mani, wastegate & screemer £700

Pictures:

Cant see much, i will have to see if i can get some this week.
DSCN0954.jpg

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pickup

Last edited:

Sean_GT

Member +
Hi mate im not trying to sound harsh or anything but what makes this kit worth £1000? i only paid £650 for mine?

Sean_GT

Member +
Well the ARC is easily worth the difference between what you paid

Well if thats the case maybe it is worth it then:)

EDIT: just payed a visit to Dave B website they are £690 seems like a good price in that case

Last edited:

forester

Member +
Yea i know £1000 sounds dear but its a lot of kit for the money. Anybody thats had a k24 will tell you how good these are + there are not that many around.

Thanks EP91 & Dane.

I am only selling because somethings come up as a replacement that really floats my boat. If that sells i will be removing this from sale simple as. These are in my honest opinion in the top 2 of turbos for an every day glanza/stalet.

regards
Forester.

Sean_GT

Member +
Yea i know £1000 sounds dear but its a lot of kit for the money. Anybody thats had a k24 will tell you how good these are + there are not that many around.

Thanks EP91 & Dane.

I am only selling because somethings come up as a replacement that really floats my boat. If that sells i will be removing this from sale simple as. These are in my honest opinion in the top 2 of turbos for an every day glanza/stalet.

regards
Forester.

Have to agree for the time i had my K24 on my car i was very impressed with it good luck with the sale.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
rather go front mount.+ a saving:) and 2 turbo's

Yeah not pointing out which is better just saying what comes with each kit and the value as you can see more is available in this kit but might be worth splitting the TMIC from the turbo kit that way it will be cheaper and appeal to more people :).

Anyway i will stop spamming now sorry Neil.