Kenwood Head unit repaired for the second time but now another problem :(

ady_glanza

Member +
Hello all

After 1 month since having my head unit sent back to Kenwood by the retailer i purchased it from, it has now been returned and have been told is should work fine.

It has been repaired twice for going into protect mode, however upon plugging it all back up it seems to be working fine, however there is another problem which is that even though i could adjust the bass, treble, mid range, fader and balance on the head unit, it doesn't sound any different at all when output through the speakers.

Yet another unusual problem as i've turned the bass fully up but nothing changes and everything sound as if all the settings are at normal or 0.

Could anyone advise on what the problem may be?

It seems like Kenwood may have removed something in order to fix the protect mode problem. Not happy at all as i'll to take it back again and wait another month to get it back and they won't give me a replacement.

Thanks

Gtstu

Member +
Tell them its not working as it should for the second time and ask for your money back as your not happy about waiting again and they didnt repair it the first time.