kino det toten

does anyone play the zombies in call of duty black ops, the kino det toten map!! just wondering how many levels are on it, ive got to level 44 and wondering is there many more after that?:confused:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Yep just keeps going, its all I play never bothered with the main game :p, it's actually easier with less players which is strange.

Yep just keeps going, its all I play never bothered with the main game :p, it's actually easier with less players which is strange.

ya i play it with my girlfriend sometimes and find it easier when i play on my own lol. how far have you got? its annoying. have you any tips or secrets about it or anything?

D3N0

Member +
I absolutely love call of the dead, best map ever... xbox only. spend the lazy evenings playing it before bed.

D3N0

Member +
You can either be connect by rj45 cable to your router or (depending on your xbox model) connect wirelessly without having to buy an internet adapter. once connected expect a large update, for security and general blap blap blap. next it will prompt you to connect to xbox live through tabs on screen. An xbox live gold account is the one to have, can be purchased £35-40 per year or xbox live silver account which is free, but doesnt allow you to play online with others exept for some weekend granted access. The silver account is very limited, it doesnt even let you use the sky tv app. basicly just get the gold account and enjoy endless gaming online.

Beware for account member TR D3N0, as he is a friendly beast online. good luck

GTnomez

Member +
I have got a xbox but i just dont use it to be honest. Will get it up and Live when GoW3 come out but you have no excuse as im sure you said youve a ps3 or you're just avoiding it.

Dont blame you, i would if i was facing me :yes: Ask SiCaln, he is FTW!

D3N0

Member +
Lol, good luck son. The PS3 i had was only good enough for the garden incinerator, it toasted well;). I will be getting GoW3 when its out, but before that you need to get your live account activated as the release date is long into the year. I sent SiCaln an invite, but he was so scared that he neither accepted or declined it. Jus tooo good:)

D3N0

Member +
My xbox is guaranteed to be turned on everyday, as its how i get my sky tv. however, mostly play zombies.
My gamertag is: TR D3N0 (0 = zero... the number not letter)

Will be on tonight playing call of the dead, its a shame GTnomez doesnt have live. Anyone is welcome to join.

GTnomez

Member +
Im on pretty much everyday on PS3 but i shall be getting the xbox up and running soon for GOW3.

Make sure you brush up on your SF skills :yes: