Lag

rickie

Member +
A few months back my mate bout a gt and it aint spooling up til bout 4500 rpm and doesn't know why. He knew that at the time of purchase but didnt think it would be a big problem getting it sorted out. The car is in very good condition and is running standard setup. There are no other problems with the car other than this. Just asking for him as he in not registered and i'm kinda annoyed for him lol.
Also, car was taken to the starlet king himself, trevor, who wasn even all entirley sure himself, but told him to fit new plugs and leadds which was done and still no difference.

Last edited:

rickie

Member +
Suppose you were tryin to sell him your jam actuator pete? Here lad, you comin out tonite a scoot for a mini meet? b bout 5 of us.

smythy75

Member +
he wants to buy it lad, prob wnt be lad, the green gt is now in town to so u can go tlk to him, ally he is called! dead on fella!

rickie

Member +
aye pete I was talkin to him yesterday, he's really dead on. Can you send me his number via txt please pete.

smythy75

Member +
they will prob jus meet in the tcp dale or the wee car park beside kfc jus of the dual carrageway, ricks numbe is, 07857081213, jus txt him pal!