Lake District

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
Hi Guys and girls,

When i get my glanza next month i am planning to take the other half on a little cottage holiday somewhere, i hear the lake district is really nice.

I want somewhere i can get good photos of the scenary and the car aswell.

Would be nice to get a feel of the car aswell and take it on a long journey to see how it copes.

Has anyone done the journey / been to the lake district and what is it like?

Thanks guys

G :ep91:

Last edited:

shauntgtt

Member +
I have been there :) with your Mrs! Ha! Awesome scenery mate and roads ;) Not at work today then mate? Or are you!?

Glanza-V

Banned
more like:

u wana take some NICE PICs Of the Glanza around Lake District.

and U "thort" u might aswell take ur "OTHER HALF" with you, for some spare company.

GlanzaV1.3

Member +
lmao! shaun you muppet

i am at work, i just cant resist this site!!!

i do want some pics of the glanza at LD, shaun, we should both go? u take lauren ill take laura

sorted, SWEEET pics

gokart

Member +
Limefitt park, Troutbeck,(near windermere town) They have lodges for renting out,(or they did when I worked there) absolutly gorgeous scenery, Nice pub on site,shop and laundrette.

its also 10 mins away from Lake Windermere and Bowness!

C

CaL

my mates sister lives there....ive been 3-5 times now and 1 time we did loadsa things i.e canooing,went on yamaha blaster quads....paintballing....was good fun.....amazing veiws too a great place to take pics of your Glanza...

Rik

Member +
Some awesome open roads around there mmmm! Can see for miles down em so can give it pasty when nowts coming :D