Lightning bolt

rickie

Member +
Anyone think Usain Bolt will beat his own previous world record of 19.30 in the 200 meters tonight? I think he will.

Wish Michael Johnson was still around. The rivalry between the both of them would be fierce.

scot-ish

Member +
dont believe he will, dont think he is acting like he's bothered with the 200, no showboating or that, but then, he could be really concentrating for it

only one way to find out kids

get watchin

rickie

Member +
dont believe he will, dont think he is acting like he's bothered with the 200, no showboating or that, but then, he could be really concentrating for it

only one way to find out kids

get watchin

Yeah he says he is tired, though I think he will still set a new record just from the sheer class of the man. Hope he does :)

Tyson gay says "it's not looking good" when asked about a rematch with bolt in the 200 meters lol

scot-ish

Member +
yeh they know hes in a different league, altho some of them still talk like there is a chance

well here it comes, eyes glued to the screen lol

Dane_Bristol

Member +
That time is really insane and to think that he will probably beat that time again is just even more epic.

Although he looked flat out in the 200m i think that he could seriously put a better time down but 19.19 for 200m is just amazing i say !!

scot-ish

Member +
i could do it in about 8sec in my glanza :p

bet you couldnt lol

after watchin it, i reckon he will be below 19 seconds, or very very close to it

as michael johnson said, the person who beats his record, probably isnt even alive yet

Kelly

Member +
What an insane athlete he is, i think we will deffo see him beat his own 200 wr again in future he must be tired after all these events he is competing in. Did anyone see him on top gear when he said he ate chicken nuggets before his last main comp race? coz he didnt trust the foreign food ha not many athletes would do that.

Gotta love how he jokes around with the camera's/crowd too.

scot-ish

Member +
What an insane athlete he is, i think we will deffo see him beat his own 200 wr again in future he must be tired after all these events he is competing in. Did anyone see him on top gear when he said he ate chicken nuggets before his last main comp race? coz he didnt trust the foreign food ha not many athletes would do that.

Gotta love how he jokes around with the camera's/crowd too.

hes exactly what athletics needed, its great for other athletes, as now more events are being televised, and that = more dosh for the athletes winning,

i think the golden league is great,6 events i think, win all 6 of yours, i.e 100m at the 6 events, and you get £1m prize money, sure bolt will take the 100m and 200m, and to think, he was actually a 400m runner untill only a few years ago