looking for good import companies ?

jamesgtturbo

Member +
anyone reccomend any good import companies ? theres the obvious one new era . looking for someone reliable and only imports top class cars ! i.e not keighley trade centre :p

Hi Mate,

Well there is Glanza.co.uk who is a trader on here is brings in top class cars and is a good chap. There is also Trevor on the site again another trader and brings over some epic EP's and again is great to deal with.
If you have already looked at them and want someone in Japan then I would speak to Monkys Inc, I imported my car through them they explain everything to me and I have written a guide in the tutorial section about how to import your car yourself. Thats where I got my Glanza an it is mint and with LOADS of goodies I didnt know about and its a great feeling importing your own car.
Christy

jamesgtturbo

Member +
Hi Mate,

Well there is Glanza.co.uk who is a trader on here is brings in top class cars and is a good chap. There is also Trevor on the site again another trader and brings over some epic EP's and again is great to deal with.
If you have already looked at them and want someone in Japan then I would speak to Monkys Inc, I imported my car through them they explain everything to me and I have written a guide in the tutorial section about how to import your car yourself. Thats where I got my Glanza an it is mint and with LOADS of goodies I didnt know about and its a great feeling importing your own car.
Christy

Thanks for the advice bud ! Its not actually a starlet im after , ill try monkys inc
thanks mate

boost abuse

Member +
Thanks for the advice bud ! Its not actually a starlet im after , ill try monkys inc
thanks mate

i brought my glanza in myself aswell from Monkys Inc... Yas is a good guy and very helpful BUT you will save £££'s buying it from auction - even with auction fees etc.

Its amazing the amount of cars you see on tradecarview.com a couple of days after the auction ended, and at twice the price that they sold at auction for